Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beyonce's Not Into the "Gym Look"

Just when you think you can't love Beyonce any more, she says something like this. The Bootylicious One told Britain's Daily Mail, "To me, it's sexier when it doesn't look like you go to the gym. If you look like you've been spending a lot of time in the gym, then it just looks like you spend a lot of time in the gym." (Sidebar -- I didn't say the girl was especially prolific!)

The singer also known as Sasha Fierce went on to say, "I feel best when I'm not really thin and not really heavy—when I'm still curvy. I really believe that everyone is supposed to be different, and whatever is a natural weight for you is usually what looks best."

Still, Bey claims that she struggles to maintain the body that makes grown men weep. She runs three miles when she's doing dance rehearsals, and six miles on her days off. When asked about her actual workout plan, she says that it's less about your regimen and trainer, and more about what you want. She says, "You have to push yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment