Friday, June 26, 2009

More Celebs React to MJ's Death

Here are a few more reactions to Michael Jackson's death, courtesy of AOL...

Dick Clark
"I knew Michael as a child and watched him grow over the years. Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will never be matched."

Britney Spears
"He's been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone."

Dionne Warwick
"We have lost an icon in our industry and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and children in this hour of sorrow that they are now going through. He will live on in my memory and most definitely through the music he shared with so many."

DJ AM
"The world has lost one of the most talented people we've all ever known. He was a hero for me as a child, and his music helped my career to become known as an adult. He will always live through my turntables. Rest in peace, Michael."

Russell Simmons
"Michael Jackson was my generation's most iconic cultural hero. Courageous, unique and incredibly talented. He'll be missed greatly."

The Neville Brothers
"From one musical family to another our hearts go out to the Jacksons. We are greatly saddened by the news of Michael's passing. We know his music will continue to inspire generations to come, as he was one of the most influential artists of all time."

Smokey Robinson
"It's always hard to lose a friend."

John Mayer
"I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ."

Randy Jackson
"The greatest performer ever. He lit up the stage like no one else."

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Michael was a pop phenomenon who never stopped pushing the envelope of creativity. Though there were serious questions about his personal life, Michael was undoubtedly a great entertainer and his popularity spanned generations and the globe."

Wyclef Jean
"Michael Jackson was my musical God. He made me believe that all things are possible, and through real and positive music. He can live forever! I love Michael Jackson. God Bless him."

Miley Cyrus
"Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings."

No comments:

Post a Comment